Family Member Program
ALFURSAN program offers an added advantage that enables you to earn more reward miles by adding your family members to your membership. You can nominate up to 8 members of your family to associate with your membership record (including spouse, children aged 2 years and above, parents, adopted children and home workers under main member individual sponsorship). Each of the family member will receive separate membership number, so that all members of the family can enjoy the benefits of ALFURSAN program.
- Each Family member will earn both Tier and Reward Miles.
- Children between the ages of 2 and 12 will receive 50% of the flight miles.
- Reward miles will be automatically transferred to the main head of the family members that can be redeemed late by the family head only.
- Tier Miles are added to each family member independently to allow them to upgrade to higher membership Tiers into ALFURSAN program.
Family Program redemption mechanism:
Reward miles earned by the family program members can be redeemed only by the head of the family program member.
How to enroll a family member:
Family members can be enrolled by choosing FAMILY PROGRAM & selecting family management button and filling out the required information to add a Child member.
If adding an Adult to your Family Program if he/she has already an ALFURSAN number once ALFURSAN number is added an approval request will be sent automatically, and once approved the family member will be enrolled directly.
If the Adult Family member doesn’t have an ALFURSAN number, he/she must register into ALFURSAN Program and then could be added.
Family members can be enrolled by sending the below required documents (PDF attachment is needed) to ALFURSAN Care Center Or by calling the unified number 920022222.
• Family card
• Passport copy
• Personal ID copy
• Relationship indication to the main family member