Saudi Arabia is opening its doors to the world through its new tourist visa. Visitor will have the chance to discover and experience the warm hospitality of the Saudi people, the rich heritage, the vibrant culture, and Saudi Arabia's diverse and breathtaking landscapes.
The eVisa will be a one-year, multiple entry visa, allowing tourists to spend up to 90 days in the country.
Tourists can apply for the tourist visa in one of the following ways:
Visa on Arrival
Tourist can apply for Visa on Arrival* at one of Saudi Arabia's entry points if any of the following conditions apply:
- The tourist is from one of the countries in the eligible countries list.
- The tourist is holding USA, United Kingdom, or Schengen visas. The following requirements must apply:
- The visa is valid.
- The visa type is either tourist or business.
- The visa has to be used at least once and have an entry stamp of the issuing country.
- Holders of permanent residence from (US,UK or EU) after ensuring presence of the resident. This includes first-degree relatives of the visa holders coming with them.
- Payment for "Visa on Arrival" is only accepted via Credit Cards and MADA.
- The check-in agents at the departure station will ensure that the tourist is allowed to apply for the visa according to the clarified list of nationalities available on the electronic platform (https://visa.visitsaudi.com/) and visa issuance procedures will be completed upon arrival through passport offices or via the usage of the self-services machines.
- A valid passport for a minimum of 6 months taking into consideration the agreements between Saudi Arabia and the other countries regarding the passport validation (example: US citizens).
- The tourist coming to Saudi Arabia must not be under the age of (18) unless accompanied by a guardian.
- For Consulate Visa, please contact the nearest Saudi Arabia Embassy for any additional requirements or documentation.
* Nationalities eligible to apply for e-Visa and Visa on Arrival